In coordination with the City of Ballarat and the Body-Brain Performance Institute, University of San Francisco Graduate Student Mae Schultz has conducted an 8-week study that examines how elements of neuroscience, behavior psychology and military operations can best be applied to a scalable wellness program through online and social engagement.
Table of Contents
Ballarat 8-Week Wellness Program Content
- About Ballarat Wellness
- Know It – Site theme: Oct 1-7, 2012
- Change It – Site theme: Oct 8-14, 2012
- Move It – Site theme: Oct 15-21, 2012
- Feed It – Site theme: Oct 22-28, 2012
- Manage It – Site theme: Oct 29-Nov 4, 2012
- Engage It – Site theme: Nov 5-11, 2012
- Defend It – Site theme: Nov 12-18, 2012
This Document is a Master’s Project which has been prepared at the request of and in connection with the University of San Francisco Sport Management Program. Neither this Master’s Project nor any of the information contained therein may be reproduced or disclosed to any person under any circumstances without the express written permission of Mae Schultz.
Other sites by Mae
Jawbone Business Strategy (USF grad school group project)
Mae Schultz Creative (personal blog)